…because the museum is on fire, so help us figure out how to save the paintings not how they were painted.
The Selkie Society was founded to inspire effective action for our oceans while promoting bold adventure and peaceful community-building. We are writers, explorers, photographers, scientists, artists, and citizens of the world.
Here you will find updates, links and opportunities to get directly involved in protecting our oceans; either through travel, community action, or education-outreach.
Please join us.
- RT @Sharkhugger: NOAA'S office of law enforcement is looking for information on the killing of a federally protected smalltooth... http://t… 2 years ago
- “Cecil and his cubs” photo by Brent Stapelkamp #500px 500px.com/photo/11651616… 2 years ago
- Fresh, salt, brine, rain, flood, river, ocean...every kind of #water is sacred. twitter.com/ConservationOr… 2 years ago
- Wow! Florida Spring and Sink Location Map: By Jhwum Ki-ak - google.com/maps/d/viewer?… 2 years ago
- THIS. I embrace this. "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck" nyv.me/l/hyKh via @IAmMarkManson 2 years ago